Building on decades of success within the plotter market, Graphtec have looked to strengthen their offering of high quality commercial digital print and cutting equipment with the launch of two high-output label printing and finishing systems.
The printers come in form of the all-in-one thermal label printing and finishing system, the LCX603 and the flagship full colour LCX1000 model which is made up of a printing system (available separately) and a label finishing system.
Keep reading to see the features and benefits of the new label systems on offer.
The Graphtec LCX1000 Digital Label Printing & Finishing System is Graphtec’s flagship model and brings full colour, on-demand and high-quality label printing in house for fast and easy label creation.
The LCX1000 is made up of the DLP1000 Label Printer and the DLC1000 Label Finishing System which auto-laminates, contour cuts, auto-weeds, slits and can either spool your labels onto a roll or sheet them off for individual jobs.
- Printing System: Graphtec DLP1000
- Label Cutter: Graphtec DLC1000
- Full Colour Digital Label Printing & Cutting System
- Max Printing Width Of 6 Inches
- Free-form Size And Shape Cutting
- Slitting, Laminating & Waste Matrix Removal (Auto Weeding Function)
- Includes Label Design Software
Click the title above to learn more about the LCX1000.
The Graphtec LCX603 Label Printer & Finishing System is an all-in-one label thermal printing system and finishing solution for low-cost, on-demand short run label production.
- Thermal Transfer Label Printing System
- All-In-One Model For Printing, Laminating, Cutting, Weeding & Sheet Off
- Max Print Width Of 100mm
- Max Print Speed Of 35mm/Sec
- Includes NiceLabel Designer Pro Software
- 600 x 600 DPI
- 600 x 1200 DPI
Click the title above to learn more about the LCX603.
Packaging Innovations Show: Label & Print 2019
Join us at the Label & Print show on February 27th & 28th where we will be showcasing the latest Graphtec Label Printing System, the LCX1000 and the Graphtec FCX2000 Flatbed Cutting System.
- Venue: Birmingham NEC
- Halls: 9 & 10
- Stand: H26